Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- Use the NALP Action Center to Contact Legislators
- Telling the Story of Landscape Career Paths
- Senate and House Agriculture Committee Leaders Meet to Discuss Farm Bill
- U.S. House of Representatives Adjourns for August Recess; Meet with your legislators in your district!
- EPA Publishes Risk Assessments for Altrazine, Propazine and Simazine
- H-2B Returning Worker Exemption Provision Included in House DHS Appropriations Bill
- 2018 Advocacy, Community Partnership and Environmental Stewardship Awards
- Advocating on Capitol Hill this Week
- Renewal and Remembrance in Its 22nd Year
- How Mobile-First Technologies Revolutionized the Way I Do Business
Author Archives: National Association of Landscape Professionals
NALP is aggressively pursuing legislative fixes for our key advocacy issues; H-2B permanent cap relief and Pesticide Regulatory reform. But we need your help NOW, before a looming September 30 deadline. September 30, marks the end of the fiscal year for … Continue reading
We want to tell the story of the the amazing careers anyone can have in the landscape industry. NALP’s Industry Growth Initiative is doing just that in a new national media campaign. We’ll be pitching stories to media such as: … Continue reading
In keeping with its history of honoring a commitment to professionalism in the landscape industry, the National Association of Landscape Professionals has named its 2018 Advocacy, Community Partnership and Environmental Stewardship Award winners. Honorees include the following. Jeff Fedorchak, Vice … Continue reading
It seemed fitting that when our buses pulled up in front of the Capitol this week with more than 100 landscape and lawn care professionals headed out for our annual industry Day on the Hill, that the sprinklers were on … Continue reading
It was sweltering hot on Monday, July 16, as 400 volunteers headed to Arlington National Cemetery and Soldiers’ and Airmen’s Home National Cemetery for the 22nd Renewal & Remembrance volunteer day of service.
Article Author Alain Parcan, Director of Marketing for Market Hardware, Inc, an NALP Consultant Member firm. Have you ever visited a Website and been so disappointed by its functionality that you immediately moved on? What if your Website is similarly “turning … Continue reading
Guest contributor, Terra Phelps of Utopian Landscapes of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania shares the story of their company’s Earth Day volunteer service project. Last Fall I reached out to our client who is the founder of the Central Pennsylvania Animal Alliance to … Continue reading
At Leaders Forum, the National Association of Landscape Professionals annual executive-level conference, the association’s 2018-2019 Board of Directors was sworn in. Their terms begin on May 1.
The 2018-2019 Board of Directors of the National Association of Landscape Professionals’ Foundation has been announced. Their terms begin on May 1.
Attendees at the National Association of Landscape Professionals’s Leaders Forum 2018 in Punta Cana got some great strategies and tips on leadership and team building from experts from Cornell’s Johnson School of Business and from fellow CEOs and managers. They … Continue reading