We want to tell the story of the the amazing careers anyone can have in the landscape industry.
NALP’s Industry Growth Initiative is doing just that in a new national media campaign. We’ll be pitching stories to media such as:
- Does Your High School Graduate Need to Go To a 4-Year College?
- 10 Unusual College Majors That Pay Off
- Why Millennials Don’t Want a Typical Office Job
- All in the Family: Local Company Finds Hometown Success.
We need your help telling these stories. Contact Missy Henriksen if you can share any stories like the following:
- Successful landscape professionals who opted out of college and trained on the job,
- Advice/testimonials from young professionals who pursued an education in horticulture and are now successful landscape professionals,
- Testimonials from young millennials working in the industry, or
- Companies who are family-run and have found hometown success regionally.