The National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) is conducting an open call for nominations to its Board of Directors. In order to be nominated for the Board of Directors an individual must be an employee of a company that is a member in good standing with NALP. Further, the NALP Board has identified the following qualities that they believe a Board member should possess:
- Knowledge and understanding of our profession, as well as our association.
- An understanding of the issues our industry is facing.
- Professional experience managing people and projects, financial reporting and dealing with sensitive issues.
- Previous experience volunteering in an association environment is a must. Previous board and board leadership experience is a plus.
- The ability to think strategically.
- The ability to communicate effectively in a variety of settings.
Board terms begin October 1, 2022, and are two years in length. Board members are required to attend three (3) in-person meetings, as well as participate in any video conference calls as they emerge.
If you would like to nominate an individual, please click on the link and complete the nomination form.
Individuals will be contacted in early March regarding the next steps in the process.