In NALP’s Become the Ultimate Account Manager virtual conference, Phil Harwood of Pro-Motion Consulting, Inc. shared some of the secrets of successful account managers.
He says they should:
- Develop and expand relationships with prospective and current customers with their long-term value in mind – not just short term sales goes
- Set sales and renewal goals
- Overseeing the sale of value-added enhancement products and services for all divisions of the organization
- Report weekly sales scorecards
- Recommend improvements to continue good customer service throughout the company
- Actively participate in community, professional, or industry trade organizations in order to develop and maintain positive relations in the community
Don’t miss his next virtual conference with NALP, the Ultimate Client Walk Through, which will be held on May 5, from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT. Virtual conferences and webinars, part of NALP’s Knowledge Platform, are archived and also accessible any time to NALP members.