If a picture is worth a thousand words, moving pictures must be worth millions! Accordingly, NALP’s Industry Growth Initiative is creating a series of videos to showcase industry careers to millennials. Filming took place over the past two weeks, beginning with interviews with young professionals who are passionate about their careers and want to encourage others to join them. Their stories focused on their love of the outdoors, interest in math and science, pride in seeing projects from start to finish, the “day families” they have found in their colleagues, and many other common narratives. Filming continued with on the job scenes showing the importance of technology to the industry, construction sites, team interaction, equipment use, customer interaction, and more. Thank you to Ruppert Landscape for their incredible partnership in these videos, providing interview subjects, filming locations, and technical guidance. The videos will debut this summer.
Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- Use the NALP Action Center to Contact Legislators
- Telling the Story of Landscape Career Paths
- Senate and House Agriculture Committee Leaders Meet to Discuss Farm Bill
- U.S. House of Representatives Adjourns for August Recess; Meet with your legislators in your district!
- EPA Publishes Risk Assessments for Altrazine, Propazine and Simazine
- H-2B Returning Worker Exemption Provision Included in House DHS Appropriations Bill
- 2018 Advocacy, Community Partnership and Environmental Stewardship Awards
- Advocating on Capitol Hill this Week
- Renewal and Remembrance in Its 22nd Year
- How Mobile-First Technologies Revolutionized the Way I Do Business