If a picture is worth a thousand words, moving pictures must be worth millions! Accordingly, NALP’s Industry Growth Initiative is creating a series of videos to showcase industry careers to millennials. Filming took place over the past two weeks, beginning with interviews with young professionals who are passionate about their careers and want to encourage others to join them. Their stories focused on their love of the outdoors, interest in math and science, pride in seeing projects from start to finish, the “day families” they have found in their colleagues, and many other common narratives. Filming continued with on the job scenes showing the importance of technology to the industry, construction sites, team interaction, equipment use, customer interaction, and more. Thank you to Ruppert Landscape for their incredible partnership in these videos, providing interview subjects, filming locations, and technical guidance. The videos will debut this summer.
Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- 5 Ways To Banish Burnout In Your Landscape Business
- 5 Ways to Boost Teamwork and Productivity in Your Landscape Business
- Top 3 Ways Landscape Business Owners Can Overcome Weaknesses
- The Workforce Shortage is Real … Here’s How the Landscape Industry Plans to Cope
- What Will the Landscape Company of the Future Look Like?
- Landscape Spending Sets Records
- Which 2019 Garden Trend Will Improve Your Business?
- How to Better Manage Negative Customer Reviews
- H-2B Cap Relief Pushed Until After the Mid-Terms
- Rising Concerns with Distracted Drivers