The National Association of Landscape Professionals Political Action Committee (NALP-PAC) has announced its Board who will serve as ambassadors for the PAC and help to better educate industry professionals about the importance of effective advocacy and the role that a PAC serves. In addition, the Board will help set fundraising strategy, identify candidates, committees and issues for the PAC to support, and approve of dispersals of NALP-PAC funds.
NALP-PAC is a critically important advocacy tool because it allows landscape professionals to speak in a unified voice. Decisions that affect our lives, businesses, and communities are a daily occurrence on Capitol Hill. The NALP-PAC helps to provide a cohesive and unified message of who our members are and what we represent and helps us speak in a singular voice on vital public policy matters. The NALP-PAC allows us to represent all NALP members to federal lawmakers through a well-organized, well-informed, and united front.
The NALP-PAC Board includes:
- Chair Jim Cali, McFarlin Stanford
- Vice Chair Jeff Fedorchak, TruGreen
- Secretary/Treasurer Paul Mendelsohn, NALP
- Assistant Secretary/Treasurer Paul McDonough, Landscape Industry Certified, KOCH Agronomic Services
- Director Warren Gorowitz , Ewing Irrigation
- Director Chris Psencik, McFarlin Stanford
- Director Norman Goldenberg, Landscape Industry Certified, NAMRON Consulting
- Director Paul Fraynd, Landscape Industry Certified, Sun Valley Landscaping
- Director Matt Bagshaw, E. A. Quinn Landscape Contracting