To help companies deal with the business and operational ramifications of the Coronavirus, the National Association of Landscape Professionals will host the free webinar, “Dealing with the Coronavirus in Your Landscape or Lawn Care Business,” on Wednesday, March 18, from 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm ET. The webinar is limited to 500 registrants.
- NALP Safety Advisor, Sam Steel, PhD;
- HR & Legal Advisor, Whitney Brown, Esq., Lehr, Middlebrooks, Vreeland & Thompson, P.C.;
- NALP Safety Chair and Insurance Expert Drew Garcia, Rancho Mesa Insurance Services;
- NALP VP of Government Relations Andrew Bray, Esq
- Paul Fraynd, Sun Valley Landscaping
Visit the Coronavirus webpage to sign up for the webinar.