The Trump administration has canceled the provisional residency permits of about 200,000 Salvadorans who have lived in the country since at least 2001, leaving them vulnerable to deportation, according to a Department of Homeland Security announcement sent to lawmakers Monday. The administration will notify the Salvadorans they have until Sept. 9, 2019, to leave the United States or find a new way to obtain legal residency.
Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- 5 Ways To Banish Burnout In Your Landscape Business
- 5 Ways to Boost Teamwork and Productivity in Your Landscape Business
- Top 3 Ways Landscape Business Owners Can Overcome Weaknesses
- The Workforce Shortage is Real … Here’s How the Landscape Industry Plans to Cope
- What Will the Landscape Company of the Future Look Like?
- Landscape Spending Sets Records
- Which 2019 Garden Trend Will Improve Your Business?
- How to Better Manage Negative Customer Reviews
- H-2B Cap Relief Pushed Until After the Mid-Terms
- Rising Concerns with Distracted Drivers