Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- H-2B Survey Confirms Need for Cap-Relief
- 3 Reasons Why Your Business Needs an Email Newsletter
- DHS Secretary Comments Cloud H-2B Cap-Relief
- The Industry Growth Initiative Crushed it in May
- Daily Huddles Increase Productivity
- Meet Rex Bishop, Director of Technical Education
- Why Join An Association?
- Cheryl Claborn Celebrating 30 Years at NALP
- Is Non-Billable Time Killing You?
- What the Industry Growth Initiative is Doing
Tag Archives: returning worker exemption
Late Sunday, April 30, Congress released a bipartisan budget bill to provide for government funding through the end of fiscal 2017. Thanks to a massive effort from NALP members and other seasonal business owners, the bipartisan agreement contains limited H-2B … Continue reading
Last week, Congress passed a budget continuing resolution to avoid having to shut down the federal government and President Obama quickly signed the measure into law. The measure funds the government at current levels through December 9. Unfortunately, despite heavy … Continue reading