Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- The Label Is Always the Law
- California Judge Bans Commonly Used Pesticides
- Fireworks at Massachusetts Public Hearing
- H-2B Action Needed: It’s Not Too Late!
- NALP Member News – Week of March 4, 2018
- Seasonal Labor Crisis Looms Large
- Pesticide Application Safety Work Group in Washington State
- Sun Valley Landscaping Hosts a Landscape Career Day Event
- 3 “Can’t-Miss” SEO Trends to Implement in 2018
- EPA Extends Neonic Comment Period
Tag Archives: NALP. The National Association of Landscape Professionals
Last week’s Advocate noted the injunction issued by a federal judge in California that temporarily halted the state from designating the popular herbicide glyphosate as cancer-causing. This week, a state judge issued a ruling saying the state must stop using … Continue reading
The 2018-2019 Board of Directors of the National Association of Landscape Professionals’ Foundation has been announced. Their terms begin on May 1.
Last week, Congress passed a temporary spending bill, or continuing resolution, to fund the federal government through December 22. Over the next two weeks, lawmakers hope to negotiate the terms of a larger spending bill to fund the federal government … Continue reading