Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- H-2B Cap Relief Pushed Until After the Mid-Terms
- Rising Concerns with Distracted Drivers
- Lawn, Landscape, and Sports Turf Field Day at Virginia Tech
- 4 Make or Break Web Marketing Trends for Landscaping Companies
- One Contractor’s Journey Toward a Stronger Team
- The West Coast Turns Out for the NALP Field Trip
- Use the NALP Action Center to Contact Legislators
- Telling the Story of Landscape Career Paths
- Senate and House Agriculture Committee Leaders Meet to Discuss Farm Bill
- U.S. House of Representatives Adjourns for August Recess; Meet with your legislators in your district!
Tag Archives: NALP. The National Association of Landscape Professionals
Last week’s Advocate noted the injunction issued by a federal judge in California that temporarily halted the state from designating the popular herbicide glyphosate as cancer-causing. This week, a state judge issued a ruling saying the state must stop using … Continue reading
The 2018-2019 Board of Directors of the National Association of Landscape Professionals’ Foundation has been announced. Their terms begin on May 1.
Last week, Congress passed a temporary spending bill, or continuing resolution, to fund the federal government through December 22. Over the next two weeks, lawmakers hope to negotiate the terms of a larger spending bill to fund the federal government … Continue reading