Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- 5 Ways To Banish Burnout In Your Landscape Business
- 5 Ways to Boost Teamwork and Productivity in Your Landscape Business
- Top 3 Ways Landscape Business Owners Can Overcome Weaknesses
- The Workforce Shortage is Real … Here’s How the Landscape Industry Plans to Cope
- What Will the Landscape Company of the Future Look Like?
- Landscape Spending Sets Records
- Which 2019 Garden Trend Will Improve Your Business?
- How to Better Manage Negative Customer Reviews
- H-2B Cap Relief Pushed Until After the Mid-Terms
- Rising Concerns with Distracted Drivers
Tag Archives: Massachusetts
Last Thursday, NALP was present at a public hearing held by the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources as the agency began the process of renewing local electric utility Eversource’s five-year Vegetative Management Plan for rights-of-way maintenance. [from here link to … Continue reading
NALP VP of Government Relations Paul Mendelsohn traveled to Boston this past week to join Director of State and Local Government Relations Bob Mann in attending the quarterly meeting of the Massachusetts Pesticide Board. Topics covered in the meeting included … Continue reading
In Massachusetts, a bill that would restrict the use of neonicotinoid insecticides such as imidacloprid has been favorably voted out of the Joint Committee on Environment, Natural Resources and Agriculture and referred to the House Ways and Means Committee.