Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- Use the NALP Action Center to Contact Legislators
- Telling the Story of Landscape Career Paths
- Senate and House Agriculture Committee Leaders Meet to Discuss Farm Bill
- U.S. House of Representatives Adjourns for August Recess; Meet with your legislators in your district!
- EPA Publishes Risk Assessments for Altrazine, Propazine and Simazine
- H-2B Returning Worker Exemption Provision Included in House DHS Appropriations Bill
- 2018 Advocacy, Community Partnership and Environmental Stewardship Awards
- Advocating on Capitol Hill this Week
- Renewal and Remembrance in Its 22nd Year
- How Mobile-First Technologies Revolutionized the Way I Do Business
Tag Archives: Massachusetts
Last Thursday, NALP was present at a public hearing held by the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources as the agency began the process of renewing local electric utility Eversource’s five-year Vegetative Management Plan for rights-of-way maintenance. [from here link to … Continue reading
NALP VP of Government Relations Paul Mendelsohn traveled to Boston this past week to join Director of State and Local Government Relations Bob Mann in attending the quarterly meeting of the Massachusetts Pesticide Board. Topics covered in the meeting included … Continue reading
In Massachusetts, a bill that would restrict the use of neonicotinoid insecticides such as imidacloprid has been favorably voted out of the Joint Committee on Environment, Natural Resources and Agriculture and referred to the House Ways and Means Committee.