Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- 5 Ways To Banish Burnout In Your Landscape Business
- 5 Ways to Boost Teamwork and Productivity in Your Landscape Business
- Top 3 Ways Landscape Business Owners Can Overcome Weaknesses
- The Workforce Shortage is Real … Here’s How the Landscape Industry Plans to Cope
- What Will the Landscape Company of the Future Look Like?
- Landscape Spending Sets Records
- Which 2019 Garden Trend Will Improve Your Business?
- How to Better Manage Negative Customer Reviews
- H-2B Cap Relief Pushed Until After the Mid-Terms
- Rising Concerns with Distracted Drivers
Tag Archives: Maine
Last week on a 9-0 vote, the City Council in Portland, Maine approved an ordinance that will prohibit the use of all synthetic pesticides on both public and private property beginning July 1, 2018. This ordinance follows a similar one … Continue reading
Activists continue to advance their agenda in Southern Maine. In the wake of the defeat of state pesticide preemption legislation earlier this year, cities and towns such as Portland and Falmouth seek to enact local restrictions on the use of … Continue reading