Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- H-2B Survey Confirms Need for Cap-Relief
- 3 Reasons Why Your Business Needs an Email Newsletter
- DHS Secretary Comments Cloud H-2B Cap-Relief
- The Industry Growth Initiative Crushed it in May
- Daily Huddles Increase Productivity
- Meet Rex Bishop, Director of Technical Education
- Why Join An Association?
- Cheryl Claborn Celebrating 30 Years at NALP
- Is Non-Billable Time Killing You?
- What the Industry Growth Initiative is Doing
Tag Archives: industry growth initiative
By now, I am sure you have heard of the Industry Growth Initiative, and if you haven’t, we’d be happy to fill you in on our marketing and public relations campaign to grow the industry and its workforce! The spring … Continue reading
Don’t you wish there was a movement that could raise the visibility of the industry and put professional landscape and lawn care services in higher demand? Wouldn’t it be nice if you suddenly got more resumes for your open positions … Continue reading
NALP’s Industry Growth Initiative continues to connect with consumers through expanded media outreach and through new social media channels. SouthernLiving.com sought help from NALP for its recent post on “Amazing Southern Lawns” and features work done by several NALP member … Continue reading