Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- 5 Ways To Banish Burnout In Your Landscape Business
- 5 Ways to Boost Teamwork and Productivity in Your Landscape Business
- Top 3 Ways Landscape Business Owners Can Overcome Weaknesses
- The Workforce Shortage is Real … Here’s How the Landscape Industry Plans to Cope
- What Will the Landscape Company of the Future Look Like?
- Landscape Spending Sets Records
- Which 2019 Garden Trend Will Improve Your Business?
- How to Better Manage Negative Customer Reviews
- H-2B Cap Relief Pushed Until After the Mid-Terms
- Rising Concerns with Distracted Drivers
Tag Archives: dhs
Last week, a group of NALP leaders and other stakeholders met with senior staff at DHS to stress the critical need for H-2B cap relief. The meeting was the latest step in a continuing dialogue that NALP has established with … Continue reading
Last week, during the House Homeland Security Committee hearing on DHS Reauthorization and the FY 2018 Budget Request, Representative William Keating (D-MA-09) asked Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly about H2-B cap relief. Rep. Keating noted the several proposed cuts to … Continue reading