Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- 5 Ways To Banish Burnout In Your Landscape Business
- 5 Ways to Boost Teamwork and Productivity in Your Landscape Business
- Top 3 Ways Landscape Business Owners Can Overcome Weaknesses
- The Workforce Shortage is Real … Here’s How the Landscape Industry Plans to Cope
- What Will the Landscape Company of the Future Look Like?
- Landscape Spending Sets Records
- Which 2019 Garden Trend Will Improve Your Business?
- How to Better Manage Negative Customer Reviews
- H-2B Cap Relief Pushed Until After the Mid-Terms
- Rising Concerns with Distracted Drivers
Tag Archives: Department of Homeland Security
Last week, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Nielsen finally announced plans to authorize additional H-2B visas. The announcement confirms what NALP and our members have been telling our nation’s lawmakers – there are not sufficient, qualified, U.S. workers available to fill the … Continue reading
The Trump administration has canceled the provisional residency permits of about 200,000 Salvadorans who have lived in the country since at least 2001, leaving them vulnerable to deportation, according to a Department of Homeland Security announcement sent to lawmakers Monday. The … Continue reading