Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- 5 Ways To Banish Burnout In Your Landscape Business
- 5 Ways to Boost Teamwork and Productivity in Your Landscape Business
- Top 3 Ways Landscape Business Owners Can Overcome Weaknesses
- The Workforce Shortage is Real … Here’s How the Landscape Industry Plans to Cope
- What Will the Landscape Company of the Future Look Like?
- Landscape Spending Sets Records
- Which 2019 Garden Trend Will Improve Your Business?
- How to Better Manage Negative Customer Reviews
- H-2B Cap Relief Pushed Until After the Mid-Terms
- Rising Concerns with Distracted Drivers
Tag Archives: Board of Directors
The 2018-2019 Board of Directors of the National Association of Landscape Professionals’ Foundation has been announced. Their terms begin on May 1.
At Leaders Forum in St. Thomas, on Jan. 13, 2017, NALP swore in its next board of directors, however their terms don’t begin until May 1, 2017. The 2017-2018 NALP Board of Directors includes: Officers: President – Jon Cundiff, Landscape … Continue reading
NALP inducted its board members for the 2016-2017 year on Friday, February 26th, during the Leaders Forum Meeting in Cabo San Lucas. The term of the Board of Directors will start on May 1, 2016.
With the addition of the Irrigation & Water Management Specialty Group, PLANET now represents five distinct segments of the green industry. The timing couldn’t be better. Water and water management impacts every member of the green industry, and issues regarding … Continue reading
As PLANET president, I am directed by by-laws and policies to facilitate and coordinate ongoing PLANET Board of Directors processes and functions. I am also charged with the responsibility to ensure a successful annual agenda for board activities and for … Continue reading