Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- Use the NALP Action Center to Contact Legislators
- Telling the Story of Landscape Career Paths
- Senate and House Agriculture Committee Leaders Meet to Discuss Farm Bill
- U.S. House of Representatives Adjourns for August Recess; Meet with your legislators in your district!
- EPA Publishes Risk Assessments for Altrazine, Propazine and Simazine
- H-2B Returning Worker Exemption Provision Included in House DHS Appropriations Bill
- 2018 Advocacy, Community Partnership and Environmental Stewardship Awards
- Advocating on Capitol Hill this Week
- Renewal and Remembrance in Its 22nd Year
- How Mobile-First Technologies Revolutionized the Way I Do Business
Tag Archives: August Recess
U.S. House of Representatives Adjourns for August Recess; Meet with your legislators in your district!
Last week, the U.S. House of Representatives adjourned for their annual August recess. The August recess is a critical in-district work period, especially in an election year. The Senate will have an abbreviated August recess, currently scheduled for the first … Continue reading