Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- H-2B Survey Confirms Need for Cap-Relief
- 3 Reasons Why Your Business Needs an Email Newsletter
- DHS Secretary Comments Cloud H-2B Cap-Relief
- The Industry Growth Initiative Crushed it in May
- Daily Huddles Increase Productivity
- Meet Rex Bishop, Director of Technical Education
- Why Join An Association?
- Cheryl Claborn Celebrating 30 Years at NALP
- Is Non-Billable Time Killing You?
- What the Industry Growth Initiative is Doing
Tag Archives: Advocacy
Every year, there is a frenetic level of state legislative activity, and most of it occurs between January and June. This is because a vast majority of state legislatures are part time in nature. Amazingly, despite the relatively short time … Continue reading
In late October, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) was sworn in as Speaker of the House, taking the place of John Boehner (R-OH) who not only gave up his role as Speaker but also resigned his House seat. Before leaving, Boehner … Continue reading
Sometimes advocacy efforts are about debating big policy. Sometimes meetings with our elected officials and their staff are about building recognition of our industry and the many environmental, economic, and health benefits we provide society. Sometimes however, these meetings are … Continue reading