More than ever, the importance of a solid safety foundation and the risk of increased costs as a result of the lack of one within your company should be understood. National Safety Month provides a great opportunity to approach the subject of safety within your organization, whether it is beginning the process of safety awareness with newer employees or strengthening the safety culture already established among veteran employees. National Safety Month provides relevant issues for our industry to focus on each week of the month, including overexertion and the dangers of cell phone use. This is just another way to keep the topic of safety fresh within your organization. I hope you all take some time to make use of this safety tool provided by the National Safety Council. Be safe!
Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- 6 Keys to “Extra Mile Service”
- The Label Is Always the Law
- California Judge Bans Commonly Used Pesticides
- Fireworks at Massachusetts Public Hearing
- H-2B Action Needed: It’s Not Too Late!
- NALP Member News – Week of March 4, 2018
- Seasonal Labor Crisis Looms Large
- Pesticide Application Safety Work Group in Washington State
- Sun Valley Landscaping Hosts a Landscape Career Day Event
- 3 “Can’t-Miss” SEO Trends to Implement in 2018