More than ever, the importance of a solid safety foundation and the risk of increased costs as a result of the lack of one within your company should be understood. National Safety Month provides a great opportunity to approach the subject of safety within your organization, whether it is beginning the process of safety awareness with newer employees or strengthening the safety culture already established among veteran employees. National Safety Month provides relevant issues for our industry to focus on each week of the month, including overexertion and the dangers of cell phone use. This is just another way to keep the topic of safety fresh within your organization. I hope you all take some time to make use of this safety tool provided by the National Safety Council. Be safe!
Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- Use the NALP Action Center to Contact Legislators
- Telling the Story of Landscape Career Paths
- Senate and House Agriculture Committee Leaders Meet to Discuss Farm Bill
- U.S. House of Representatives Adjourns for August Recess; Meet with your legislators in your district!
- EPA Publishes Risk Assessments for Altrazine, Propazine and Simazine
- H-2B Returning Worker Exemption Provision Included in House DHS Appropriations Bill
- 2018 Advocacy, Community Partnership and Environmental Stewardship Awards
- Advocating on Capitol Hill this Week
- Renewal and Remembrance in Its 22nd Year
- How Mobile-First Technologies Revolutionized the Way I Do Business