More than ever, the importance of a solid safety foundation and the risk of increased costs as a result of the lack of one within your company should be understood. National Safety Month provides a great opportunity to approach the subject of safety within your organization, whether it is beginning the process of safety awareness with newer employees or strengthening the safety culture already established among veteran employees. National Safety Month provides relevant issues for our industry to focus on each week of the month, including overexertion and the dangers of cell phone use. This is just another way to keep the topic of safety fresh within your organization. I hope you all take some time to make use of this safety tool provided by the National Safety Council. Be safe!
Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- 5 Ways To Banish Burnout In Your Landscape Business
- 5 Ways to Boost Teamwork and Productivity in Your Landscape Business
- Top 3 Ways Landscape Business Owners Can Overcome Weaknesses
- The Workforce Shortage is Real … Here’s How the Landscape Industry Plans to Cope
- What Will the Landscape Company of the Future Look Like?
- Landscape Spending Sets Records
- Which 2019 Garden Trend Will Improve Your Business?
- How to Better Manage Negative Customer Reviews
- H-2B Cap Relief Pushed Until After the Mid-Terms
- Rising Concerns with Distracted Drivers