This Thanksgiving reminds us of how grateful we are to work for such amazing professionals in the landscape industry who are making our communities better places and creating career opportunities for their employees. When you look back at 2017 what are you most thankful for? We asked NALP members and here are a few of their responses.
“Looking back on 2017 we are thankful first to the people that work so hard pushing this company to new milestones. While there is always more work to be done we have built a great team around a foundation of company culture, clear mission and values to live by based on integrity, personal growth and legendary client services. We work hard to make our company a place people want to work and the result has been more tenured people, a stronger management team, little turnover, happy clients and a margin to fuel growth and push our planned direction. We remain optimistic for our companies future and the increasing professionalism of our industry.”
–Barry Wolff, President of Seasonal Solutions
“I’m thankful for my team at Grunder Landscaping Co and Marty Grunder! Inc., they are dedicated, empathetic, and committed to their team and our clients. I am thankful for mentors like Frank Mariani, Jim McCutcheon, and Mike Rorie who have done so much for me both personally and professionally, I’ll never be able to repay them. I’m thankful for all my clients, its amazing how many of them have become friends, I cherish these relationships, they provide a foundation for me to build an entire life on! Most of all, I’m thankful for my wife and 4 kids who give my life meaning and demonstrate unwavering support for me in all that I do. I love them and can’t wait to have them all together with us for Thanksgiving! God Bless America and God Bless the Troops, Happy Thanksgiving to all, we have a lot to be thankful for.”
–Marty Grunder, President and CEO of Grunder Landscaping Co.
“Here are Lush Lawn & Safari Tree we are so very thankful for:
- Being a part of a great industry!
- Focusing on creating and maintaining beautiful environments for people to enjoy!
- Building relationships with our customers – not just for loyalty, but truly because we care and want them to feel a part of our family!
- Our CEO built this business because he wanted to not only just focus on lawn care, but in being able to provide career opportunities for people, to help them be able to take care of their families, and have all of us grow together.
- The future! There is so much changing in the world and for us, it is about making a difference one lawn at a time.”
-Patricia Mosley, Marketing Director at Lush Lawn | Safari Tree
(Photo: Coast Landscape Management employee’s children)
“We are thankful for our dedicated, hardworking employees and their families!”
– Shelby Zumwalt, Coast Landscape Management