Last week, the Department of Homeland Security transmitted a proposed H-2B related rule to the Office of Management and Budget for review. This is an important first step in our quest for H-2B cap-relief. However, the nature of the rule has still not been made public. We are working with our Champions of Capitol Hill to learn more. This week, DHS Secretary Nielsen is scheduled to testify before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. During the hearing, several of our Senate supporters are prepared to ask questions about the proposed rule and timing of its implementation. We know that many of you are struggling right now and are counting on the administration authorizing additional visas. We continue to aggressively work on your behalf and will relay any developments on cap-relief as soon as additional information is known.
Social Media Icons
Subscribe to Receive Blog Updates
- Landscape Business Leader: Be a Coach Instead of a Manager to Grow Productivity
- NALP Showcases Landscape Industry Careers at the White House
- Overcome These 5 Common Business Fears
- NALP Markets Landscape Industry Careers to 68,000
- 5 Ways To Banish Burnout In Your Landscape Business
- 5 Ways to Boost Teamwork and Productivity in Your Landscape Business
- Top 3 Ways Landscape Business Owners Can Overcome Weaknesses
- The Workforce Shortage is Real … Here’s How the Landscape Industry Plans to Cope
- What Will the Landscape Company of the Future Look Like?
- Landscape Spending Sets Records